Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000 mm.
- Zero-play guidance – you can adjust the guidance jaws on the circular saw to fit the guide rail without using tools
- Splinter-free cuts – the splinter guards positioned directly on the scribe line prevent the edges from splintering, even on angled cuts
- Precision results – the router guide stop was designed for precision grooves
- Quick for diagonal cuts – with guide rail and combination bevel, angles are easy to transfer from the workpiece or wall
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
- Coating for smooth running on the machine
1 400 mm
There are no reviews yet.