Compact powerhouse drilling with maximum performance.
With vibration damping, an ergonomic C-shape and weighing only 2.5 kg (incl. 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack), the BHC 18 cordless hammer drill combines maximum performance with low weight – for powerful and effortless drilling even in the hardest materials. The brushless EC-TEC motor requires no maintenance and makes it so robust and powerful. With extraordinarily high impact energy, the BHC 18 drills powerfully into concrete, stone and masonry. The integrated vibration damping prevents the impact energy from being transferred to your hands. For dust-free working with the drilling dust nozzle, the Bluetooth® battery pack conveniently starts a connected CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor automatically when switching on the tool.
- Lightweight, maximum performance: Thanks to the powerful EC-TEC motor and compact C-shape
- Work effortlessly: Vibration damping absorbs the impact energy before it is transferred to your hands
- Extremely robust: Brushless EC-TEC motor that requires no maintenance for a long service life
- Individual battery power: For maximum ease of use for shorter and less demanding applications with the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack Or for full power and endurance with the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack
- Even without impact: Percussive shut-off system possible e.g. for spot-drilling tiles
- Convenient extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on
- Powerful Li-HighPower battery: Sufficient power for any task, yet 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah standard battery pack. Also extremely long-lasting: The Li-HighPower Compact batteries are extremely durable thanks to their high-current rechargeable cells
- Fully covered: Both battery packs and chargers are, of course, fully covered by Festool Service Including our full repair service that is free of charge Fast, thorough and – also completely unique for battery packs and chargers: Nothing to pay in the first three years (For warranty terms and conditions, see www.festool.co.uk/service)
There are no reviews yet.