For surface finishing.
Nothing produces a finer finish: With a pad diameter of just 77 mm and weighing just 700 g, the LEX 3 77/2.5 compressed air eccentric sander is the perfect professional tool for sanding small areas, e.g. at transitions during spot repair and blending. Or for sanding difficult to access areas, beading and edges. At the same time, the LEX 3 77/2.5 is robust, durable and, thanks to minimal compressed air consumption, guarantees high cost savings – with both low vibration values and low noise.
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Pleasant operating noise, low vibration levels and safe dispersion of exhaust air through a compressed air hose protects the health of the user
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
There are no reviews yet.